Billionaire Lakshmi Mittal-controlled ArcelorMittal is selling three of its US steel operations to Black Diamond Capital Management. As part of the sale deal, ArcelorMittal will offload three units at LaPlace in Louisiana, Harriman in Tennessee and El Paso in Texas. Both companies denied to provide terms of the deal.
State regulator rejected a $4.85 billion dollar acquisition of utility power company Cleco to Macquarie Group on Wednesday. The regulator said that the acquisition did not serve the best interest of the customers.
Perth, Australia-based publicly listed firm Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Ltd secured $49.5 million in a placement of 90 million shares to its Australian and new US investors at $0.55 apiece for development of its Magnolia LNG facility.
Kansas, US-based broadband infrastructure investor Rural Broadband Investments LLC snapped up the cable system catering to Poplar Bluff, Missouri, for an undisclosed amount to provide people with better cable and internet services.
Alabama, US-based banking firm Bay Bank has been bought by Hattiesburg-based firm The First Bancshares Inc in a merger deal worth $6.6 million in combined cash and stock.
Minnesota, US-based CHS Inc agricultural and energy firm CHS Inc picked up the fertilizer business of Lake Providence, Louisiana-based river transportation service provider Terral RiverService for an undisclosed sum.
Newport News, Virginia-based nuclear services provider Huntington Ingalls Industries has picked up Broomfield, Colorado-based environmental engineering company SM Stoller Corp in a deal, of which financial terms were undisclosed.
The officials of Caddo Parish's Industrial Development Board closed the deal on Friday afternoon to acquire the former General Motors (GM) facility from RACER Trust for $7.5 million.
Louisiana-based big utility Entergy Corp ended its plans to transfer its high-voltage power lines to independent electricity transmission firm ITC Holdings Corp after Mississippi regulators rejected the deal.
US-based telecommunications giant CenturyLink acquired enterprise cloud service provider Tier 3 in a deal that improved the combined company's speed, security level, and product offerings.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display