Amazon is pushing the U.S. officials to authorize their moves in efforts to be a new player in the logistics and delivery industry. In recent months, the company has been making moves to achieve the ambition, including building its drones fleet and leasing Boeing planes.
FedEx said in a statement that “a new entity competing” with the company will have to spend tens of billions of dollars to replicate its current extensive network. The statement, referring to Amazon’s new plan to get into the logistic business, also assured that FedEx’s relationship with Amazon remain strong.
Italian oil major Eni and Russia's Rosneft have both agreed to develop trading and logistics opportunities.
ENI shipping and logistics to bring Rosneft oil to markets worldwide.
TVS Logistics buys Rico Logistics
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display