Amazon is pushing the U.S. officials to authorize their moves in efforts to be a new player in the logistics and delivery industry. In recent months, the company has been making moves to achieve the ambition, including building its drones fleet and leasing Boeing planes.
FedEx said in a statement that “a new entity competing” with the company will have to spend tens of billions of dollars to replicate its current extensive network. The statement, referring to Amazon’s new plan to get into the logistic business, also assured that FedEx’s relationship with Amazon remain strong.
Italian oil major Eni and Russia's Rosneft have both agreed to develop trading and logistics opportunities.
ENI shipping and logistics to bring Rosneft oil to markets worldwide.
TVS Logistics buys Rico Logistics
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen