Microsoft teams up with Brooklyn-based start-up ConsensYs and launched Tuesday a cloud-based blockchain platform that lets financial firms experiment on bitcoin in a cheap and easy manner.
A bizare idea just occurred recently in the Twitch live streaming video platform. A group called themselves "twitchintheshell" planned to install Linux on a virtual machine, based on the most popular keystroke entered by Twitch users. The idea named asTwitch Install has ended in a couple of days after being hijacked by botnet installing other Linux distro.
Linux, the once revolutionary operating system in the 1990's, has just released its latest kernel version. The release of its new 4.3 kernel was preceded by an angry message by its creator due to bad programming code.
Hackers have begun exploiting the newly identified "Shellshock" computer bug, using fast-moving worm viruses to scan for vulnerable systems and then infect them, researchers warned on Thursday.
A newly discovered security bug in a widely used piece of Linux software, known as "Bash," could pose a bigger threat to computer users than the "Heartbleed" bug that surfaced in April, cyber experts warned on Wednesday.
San Francisco, US-based large media storage startup Streem raised $875,000 in seed funding from Y Combinator, 500 Startups, and other angel investors to provide unlimited cloud storage for their customers at $20 per month.
Humble Bundle introduced its 9th Indie Bundle to the gaming community with games such as "Fez" and "Mark of the Ninja"
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Saudi Arabia Offers 30-Year Tax Exemption Package for Foreign Companies