A joint announcement today revealed that digital wallet platform Lemon will be merging with Identity theft protection service LifeLock in a $42.6 million transaction, which also resulted to a modified digital wallet service platform.
LifeLock Inc said it expects to sell 15.7 million shares for between $9.50 and $11.50 per share in an initial public offering.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM