Levi's 5012 jeans were very famous and highly demanded globally in 1990s. They were so popular and expensive that they could be traded for heroin in Mexico at that time. These apparels were also a sign of wealth and success.
J. Crew has been known for its conventionally preppy clothes and its basics. The company lately has been criticized for not offering solid classic attire and is wandering from its core customers.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach