YouTuber Astonishing Studios created a vending machine made out of LEGO toys that dispenses McDonald's chicken McNugget.
The prospect of the retail will be unveiled during this festive season. Target is all set to launch a retail store that will comprise partly a pop art display and partly a magical toy store. This initiative is said to be located in the Downtown Manhattan.
In a bid to revive its ailing licensing business, Finnish video game developer Rovio, the maker of hugely popular game "Angry Birds" - the number one paid mobile app of all time - on Monday said that the company will be partnering with Danish toymaker Lego to develop a line of Angry Birds themed construction toys.
When Edith Zemirou bought Euro Disney stock two decades ago, she expected a decent return and her own small share in Mickey Mouse magic.
Destined to form models of the Burj Khalifa and Tokyo Tower, 90 million toy bricks will be used in new Legoland Parks in Dubai, Japan and Korea by 2017, building blocks in British operator Merlin's (MERL.L) expanding empire.
Amarilis Sinchi visited Macy's at a New Jersey mall on Black Friday, but she waited until this week to purchase the red fleece pajamas she had her eye on.
San Jose, California-based LEGO rental startup Pley closed $6.75 million in its Series A funding round led by Allegro Venture Partners to fuel its product, workforce, and international expansion efforts.
Burbank, US-based movie giant Warner Bros Studios is in talks with Stockholm, Switzerland-based indie game developer Mojang to make a movie based on the popular video game Minecraft, according to a Twitter post made by Mojang founder Markus Persson.
Google is partnering with LEGO to build an virtual brick-building playground which can be accessed through a computer, smartphone, or tablet, using the new Build with Chrome application.
After a successful Kickstarter campaign, Colorado-based Seamless Toy Company raised USD2.6 million in a seed round to build a system that allows kids to bring toys to life using science.
Creative Learning subsidiary BFK Franchise Company, LLC had announced that it would be selling a Master Franchise to Blockheads Ltd.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- McDonald's First CosMc’s Spinoff Restaurant to Open This Week in Illinois
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Saudi Arabia Offers 30-Year Tax Exemption Package for Foreign Companies