World Bank Group member International Finance Corporation (IFC) invested an undisclosed amount in US-based submarine fiber optic cable system developer and operator Seaborn Network Holdings LLC.
American rapper and producer Sean "Diddy" Combs struck a partnership with UK-based consumer goods firm Diageo Spirits to acquire the luxury tequila brand DeLeon in their second 50-50 joint venture.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms