Lanco Infratech on Friday reportedly met with a consortium of over 25 lenders to discuss details on its proposed INR7,500 crore corporate debt restructuring deal. The said deal will also give the cash-strapped company access to a new credit of INR3,500 crore.
Lanco initiates the process to restructure its debt amounting to INR 75 billion (USD 1.3 billion).
India's Lanco Infratech Inc said that they are currently in discussion regarding the restructuring of the company's debt.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach