Morgan Stanley, the America based Global financial services firm has described Cincinnati based Kroger as a potential business competitor to Amazon, Walmart followed by a study. The new ecommerce platform has got momentum and enormous popularity due its unique offerings. However, another study has depicted Kroger as a threat to Publix, still remaining away from Amazon or Walmart.
Palo Alto, US-based analytics and SaaS (Software as a Service) startup PunchTab bagged $6.25 million in its recent funding round led by Mohr Davidow Ventures to run loyalty programs and promotions for its large enterprise clients.
Blue Ash, Ohio-based private equity real estate firm Viking Partners sold Indiana-based shopping center Fishers Crossing to a California-based investor in a deal valued at $4.1 million.
Kroger Co. agreed to purchase Teeter Supermarkets Inc. for around US$2.5 billion.
The 1330-year old company said it will purchase Harris Teeter and will assume its US $100 million debts.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display