Morgan Stanley, the America based Global financial services firm has described Cincinnati based Kroger as a potential business competitor to Amazon, Walmart followed by a study. The new ecommerce platform has got momentum and enormous popularity due its unique offerings. However, another study has depicted Kroger as a threat to Publix, still remaining away from Amazon or Walmart.
Palo Alto, US-based analytics and SaaS (Software as a Service) startup PunchTab bagged $6.25 million in its recent funding round led by Mohr Davidow Ventures to run loyalty programs and promotions for its large enterprise clients.
Blue Ash, Ohio-based private equity real estate firm Viking Partners sold Indiana-based shopping center Fishers Crossing to a California-based investor in a deal valued at $4.1 million.
Kroger Co. agreed to purchase Teeter Supermarkets Inc. for around US$2.5 billion.
The 1330-year old company said it will purchase Harris Teeter and will assume its US $100 million debts.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century