Global venture capital funding for financial technology companies hit $13.8 billion last year. The number is a double from previous year, indicating a serious impact of fintech to the financial services.
European venture capital closed € 3.3 billion ($3.59 billion) funding in the Q4 of 2015, a huge raise from the previous quarter. United Kingdom is still the top spot for venture capital funding and information technology companies are still the favorite sector.
The 'Big Four' accounting firm Deloitte's partners on an average posted earnings of GBP 822,000 for 2014. Deloitte's partners numbering 721 recorded a 9.6 percent growth as their average earning was up from GBP 750,000 in 2013 to GBP822,000 in 2014, according to the UK arm of the accounting firm.
KPMG launched its new USD100 million investment fund, London-based KPMG Capital, which would help identify and develop big data analytics firms all over the world.
IVC with KPMG worked to draft a report on the progress of venture capital investments in Israel.
UK banks would need another GBP50 billion on top of GBP13.7 billion to comply with both Basel III and Basel IV.
Total number of investments increased 8.33%, according to a MENA report.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms