Resistive RAM technology pioneer Crossbar Inc obtained $25 million for its Series C financing round from its current backers and new investors, a statement about the funding said.
Nokia Growth Partners led the Series B round for China-based online food service platform Meican.com which raked in $10 million, a statement about the funding said.
Lending CLub, the venture capital-backed firm that offers peer-to-peer loans, will now be offering business loans as part of its move to expand it services, TechCrunch reported.
Cloud-based customer relationship management platform ServiceMax secured $71 million in its latest financing round led by Meritech Capital. ServiceMax is a platform specifically focused for field technicians, VentureBeat reported.
Cloud-based payroll application provider ZenPayroll obtained $20 million from General Catalyst Partners and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers for its Series A round, TechCrunch reported.
Investors in Atlanta and the State of Georgia in general are now favoring angel, seed and Series A financing rounds more than later-stage deals, TechCrunch reported citing CrunchBase data.
InMobi has only been in business for less than a decade but it has already proven to be a worthy contender to tech giants in the mobile ad space, Voice & Data reported.
Former Square Wallet technical lead David Byttow and former Google product manager Chrys Bader-Wechseler are raising USD1.2 million in seed funding for their new startup called Secret.
Mobile financial solutions provider Level initially closed its Series A funding round with USD 5 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM