US-based search giant Google announced that it is developing an experimental smartphone 3D mapping platform called Project Tango which is led by the advanced hardware group of Motorola.
After all the speculation, denial, and rumors, Apple finally confirmed its purchase of Israeli-based 3D sensor firm, Primesense. So the question now is - what happens next? What would Apple develop next that would revolutionize technology?
According to a report written in Hebrew at Calcalist, Apple acquired the company that helped develop the original Kinect of Microsoft for USD345 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks