Coach Inc (COH.N) will buy women's luxury footwear company Stuart Weitzman Holdings LLC, as it looks to expand its high-end offerings to better compete with rivals such as Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N) and Kate Spade & Co (KATE.N).
Kate Spade & Co
New York fashion company Fifth & Pacific Cos. on Thursday changed its name to Kate Spade & Co. to reflect the company's new, singular focus. The apparel maker also announced on the same day that its chief executive William McComb will be replaced by Kate Spade CEO Craig Leavitt.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value