Google Fiber is now phasing out its free internet option in Kansas City. For existing customers, they may continue usign the service. For subscribers to take advantage of the free internet option, they have to pay an installation fee of $300.
Northern England, US-based milk processor Oakhurst Dairy was sold to Kansas City, Missouri-based dairy farmer-owned cooperative Dairy Farmers of America (DFA) for an undisclosed sum because of the absence of a suitable person to run he business.
Kansas City, Missouri-based troubled data storage firm IceWEB Inc plans to sell equity securities to raise capital increase sales of its products and services in order to continue its operations.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- US Chip Export Ban Is Taking a Toll on Chinese AI Startups