Kaiser Permanente Ventures offers equity investments to innovative healthcare companies. Hometeam offers elderly cares with digital touches in the metropolitan cities of New York, New Jersey and Philadelphia. Recently Kaiser has invested $5 million in Hometeam’s business through which it will expand business to other cities across the US.
San Francisco, US-based health-tech startup Omada Health pocketed $23 million in a Series B funding led by Andreessen Horowitz to fuel its digital weight loss program for diabetic people.
Massachusetts, US-based data warehousing and analytics firm Health Catalyst secured $41 million in a Series C funding round from existing investors to develop more clinical applications.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Here's Why MyCutTV Is Now The Top App For Nonprofits To Raise Money In 2021
- Alexander Payne Discusses the Actors He Hopes to Direct in Future Films
- How to Start a Delivery Kitchen in 2021
- Using Crypto Trading Bots to Earn Passive Income
- Are There Limitations on What International Freight Forwarders Are Able to Transport?
- Reed Louis Jeune Discusses Becoming a Young Entrepreneur
- Jason Hughes, San Diego-Based CEO on the Secrets To Accomplishing Company Goals
- No One Business Is Absolved From Regulatory Control - But The Climate Continues To Confuse