Coralville, US-based education startup Higher Learning Technologies bagged $1 million from investors in its first funding round to dozens more to its existing mobile education apps this year.
Former ACT chief executive officer (CEO) Richard Ferguson and Cramer Development CEO and founder Josh Cramer separately invested undisclosed sums in Coraville, Iowa-based education startup Higher Learning Technologies (HLT).
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay