Jones Group on Thursday announced that it will be bought by private equity firm Sycamore Partners for $2.2 billion, including the assumption of its debt. Sycamore valued Jones Group shares at $15 apiece.
Citing sources, Bloomberg reported that consumer and retail-focused private equity firm Sycamore Partners is nearing a deal for the acquisition of retailer Jones Group Inc.
Private equity firm Sycamore Partners LLC is reportedly leading the bids for Men's Warehouse's discounted apparel and accessories store K&G. Sycamore is also in advanced talks to takeover Jones Group Inc.
New York's Sycamore Partners LLC is nearing a deal to acquire apparel retailer Jones Group Inc. The private equity firm is reportedly offering a price of USD16 per share, totaling the size of the deal to USD1.3 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks