Spain's Telefonica said it was not thinking of making a joint bid for TIM Brasil, the Brazil-based wireless network operator of Telecom Italia, Reuters reported.
Italian newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore said Telefonica is planning a joint offer of TIM Brasil, the local wireless unit of Telecom Italia, Reuters reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Fast-growing Small Business Industries in 2019
- 5 Must have Technologies for a Busy Office
- Why Email Marketing Isn’t a Bust
- Home Improvement Projects with the Best and Worst ROI, According to the Data
- Ford And Volkswagen Enter Self-Driving Car Joint Venture
- Three Take-Aways From A Clean Energy Venture Capitalist
- Toyota, Denso Form Venture To Create Advanced Chips For Self-Driving And Connected Cars
- Diversity In U.K. Venture Capital Firms Remains Shockingly Low