Suffering from weakening global commodities for the past one year, Glencore has informed its investors about its plans to reduce debt by $10billion. Towards this debt reduction target, Glencore is planning to conclude two deals by the end of this year or early of next year. The Anglo-Swiss multinational commodities major has been facing rough conditions in the market.
Russian tech investor Yuri Milner, together with Morgan Stanley chief John Mack, invested an undisclosed amount in Los Angeles, US-based cloud graphics firm Otoy to commercialize its suite cloud-based content creation tools.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan