San Francisco, US-based advertising firm Federated Media sold its content marketing arm to Rhode Island-based multimedia company LIN Media for an undisclosed amount to focus on programmatic advertising.
Massachussetts-based TV advertising platform Clypd raised USD7.2 million in Series A-1 funding from Atlas Ventures, Freestyle Capital, Boston Seed Capital, and angel investors John Battelle and Brightcove.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value