Midrand, South Africa-based innovative business solutions integrator Business Connexion (BCX) is eyeing additional acquisitions in Ghana and investment opportunities in the Kenya and Nigeria to widen its presence in the said markets.
The respect for the late politician and ex-president of South Africa Nelson Mandela was evident in the business sector, as trading and banks postponed their businesses to acknowledge Mandela's passing.
The Johannesburg Stock Exchange Index and other financial markets in South Africa saw little change regarding the passing of former president and political champion Nelson Mandela.
Cipla acquired Cipla Medpro South Africa.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Spotify to Lay Off 17% of Its Workforce — Here’s What CEO Daniel Ek Has to Say
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It