Dublin, Ireland-based medical startup Mainstay Medical raised €18M as it completed a listing in the Iris Stock Exchange (ISE) to fund the clinical trials for its product in the US and Europe next year.
Ireland-based same-day hotel booking startup Hot Hotels bagged $1 million (€730,000) in funding from private investors and accelerator funds to fuel its expansion into Europe and South America.
Dublin, Ireland-based oil exploration firm PetroNeft Resources raised $6.7 million (€4.8 million) in combined share placement and debt facility to support the development of its oilfield in Russia.
The Irish government will be offering empty buildings owned by the National Asset Management Agency (NAMA) as free offices for startups under the 2014 Action Plan for Jobs.
Ireland-based gambling group Paddy Power has expanded the number of its outlets in Ireland through the purchase of nine bookies from Hacketts for an undisclosed sum.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic