Plain Vanilla Games, maker of iPhone trivia matchup game app QuizUp, raised $22 million in Series B funding from investors led by Sequoia Capital Partners.
New music-focused messaging app for the iPhone PingTune was able to raise GBP1 million or USD1.6 million from seed investors Rupert Hambro of JO Hambro and serial entrepreneur Dominic Perks.
iPhone recently introduced a new app that connects bike owners with those seeking to rent them.
Funding has been increased for EveryMove as well as availability of the app in Android's Play Store.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display