Led by energy and banking stocks, equities on Wall Street surged after the latest data buoyed investor confidence. Crude oil price was nearing $35 per barrel. Wall Street is waiting for jobs data to be released on Friday.
Investor sentiment improved in Switzerland for September, a new survey revealed.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop