The British company formed a partnership worth $7.6 million to develop hydrogen fuel cell technology for smartphones. The technology would create a need to modify the hardware of the smartphone to manage the chemical reaction waste. Intelligent Energy stated that if all goes well, the new technology could hit the market in two years.
Hydrogen fuel cell maker claims it can make an iPhone 6 battery life last for a week. Intelligent Energy which is a British hydrogen fuel cell maker and a green energy company said it's not theoretical, far-off dream and claimed to have built a battery that definitely fits an iPhone6 and requires no charging of up to seven days.
GIC, a sovereign wealth fund in Singapore that manages its foreign reserves, has supported UK-based Intelligent Energy Holdings with $63 million, a statement about the funding said.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic