InstarAGF Asset Management announced the initial closure of its C$372 million fundraising for InstarAGF Essential Infrastructure Fund. The fund aims to purchase power, social and civil infrastructure assets and amenities with ecological downside protection.
Private equity and hedge fund firms had set their sights on placing bets in infrastructure projects, stalled government transportation projects like railways and ports in particular.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms