After moving its headquarter for six years in Swiss, the petrochemical giant sets to return home. Founder and CEO Jim Ratcliffe planned to relocate its headquarter back to England.
Shale gas from U.S. has begun shipment to Europe. The world-largest LNG carrier Ineos Intrepid has bound for Norway carrying 27,500 m3 of liquified ethane gas.
The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process.
Brussels had launched a full state investigation on the joint venture between Solvay and Ineos due to antitrust concerns.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Find a Good Company to Sell Your Dental Scraps
- Hawkers Named One of the "Best Brands" by Australian Website, Alejandro Betancourt Lopez Talks Strategy
- Options Trading: Getting Started With Trading Options
- Holiday Home Safety: Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During this Holiday Season
- How to Choose a Reinforcement Material in Composite Manufacturing
- Quick Guide to Meet HIPAA Fax Requirements
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health
- Practical Tips for all the New Bitcoin Traders