Sources on Tuesday told the New York Times that William Morris Endeavor Entertainment has won the auction for sports and media talent agency IMG Worldwide. With a $2.3 billion offer, WME beat two other bidders backed by private equity firms.
Bidders William Morris Endeavor, ICM Partners and a consortium led by former News Corporation executive Peter Chernin are expected to submit their takeover offers for IMG Worldwide on Friday. New York Times said that William Morris will likely emerge as top bidder for the sports agency.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Monday including Greece banking, Fiat, BOFA, Mechel, Saputo, RBS, Lohmann, Carlyle Group, Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Kuwait Airways, Dubai Holding, SunEdison, Blackstone, Greece National Bank, IMG Worldwide, KKR, Babcock, AMR, Orrick, BAC and Fisker Automotive.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century