The scale of child slavery and abusive working conditions in India's spinning mills shocked researchers despite working on the issue for five years already. The researchers called for better enforcement of labor laws and mapping of supply chains.
After a massive activism crackdown in July 2015, at least seven human rights lawyers were still in custody. One of them is founder Beijing Law Firm Fengrui, and the other lawyers are employees of the law firm. They are most likely to face trial for the subversion accusation.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM