Google has leased a former printworks site in the Mission district in San Francisco as part of its strategy to get tech engineers who don't want to commute to Silicon Valley to its team, the Financial Times reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell Downplays Rate Cut Talk, Says More Rate Hikes Still Possible
- Uber Shares Jump After the Ride-Hailing Company Picked to Join the S&P 500 Index
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges
- Beyond Profits: A Look Into Trevor & Greg's Serviced Accommodation Mentorship Program