Outfittery has secured new funding amounting to €13 million in a round led by Germany's Highland Capital Partners Europe to it can grow in European markets, TechCrunch reported.
AMCS Group secured an equity investment of €23.5 million in a round led by Highland Capital Partners Europe. AMCS Group is a company that gives software and solutions to firms in the recycling and waste management industry.
Limerick, Ireland-based environmental software developer AMCS Group closed €23.5 million in a funding round led by Highland Capital Partners Europe (HCPE) for its expansion into Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and the Americas.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display