Herman Gref, the Chief Executive of state-run Russian bank OAO Sberbank, has called on the Kremlin to prevent restrictions to the Bitcoin as lawmakers consider curbs, Bloomberg reported.
OAO Sberbank, under the leadership of CEO Herman Gref, had undergone layoffs as well as transitions to become one of the top banks in Europe, with interests in Eastern Europe and Turkey.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Al Humaidi Family of Kuwait: An Entrepreneurial Family to Watch
- History of Changing the Treatment of Diseases With the Help of Biomedicine.
- UN Ambassador & Forbes Honoree Chrissybil Boulin is Transforming Education
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.