Private equity firm Hellman & Friedman is reportedly considering to sell Catalina Marketing Corp. in a deal that could fetch $2 billion to $2.5 billion. Catalina provides customer-driven marketing services to over 25,000 grocery, drug and department stores in the US.
Sedgwick Claims Management Services, backed by private equity firms Stone Point Capital and Hellman & Friedman, is looking to put up itself for sale in a deal that could value it at more than $2 billion.
Private equity firms Hellman & Friedman LLC and JMI Equity are reportedly looking to sell workforce management software company Kronos Inc. The two investment firms privatized Kronos in 2007 for $1.8 billion.
Britain's Barclays PLC, Japan's Nomura and the Royal Bank of Canada are leading the loan financing for Hellman & Friedman LLC's buyout of Scout24. The classified advertising business will be bought for EUR700 million in debt funding.
American investment firm JMI Equity is reportedly partnering with Hellman & Friedman to takeover Applied Systems Inc. from Bain Capital for USD1.8 billion. JMI has also been an investor in various Chicago companies including BigMachines, Trustwave and CouponCabin.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Forget the kitties - cryptocelebrities are the latest blockchain money spinner
- OUKITEL Engineers Team Endorse for the 10000mAh K7, To Make the Best large battery smartphone
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM