Jeff Sagansky and Harry Sloan announced plans for Silver Eagle Acquisition Corp.'s IPO.
News and developments in Asia private equity from Reuters News for the week ending May 25.
U.S. media executive Harry Sloan has approached private equity firm CVC Capital Partners CVC.UL to buy a controlling stake in Nine Entertainment.
Bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value