A report from The Wall Street Journal said the government of Canada is in discussions with Northleaf Capital Partners and HarbourVest Partners to manage a portion of the funds it has set aside for venture capital investment.
Canadian government talks with Northleaf Capital, HarbourVest for venture capital investment- report
HarbourVest Partners and Dubai-based private equity firm Lagoon Capital have teamed up to scout for secondary market private equity deals in the Middle East and North Africa.
U.S. investment manager BlackRock (BLK.N) is buying Swiss Re's (SRENH.VX) European private equity arm
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value