Three banking sources told Reuters that Greece's National Bank has plans to divest its London-based private equity arm NBGI in order to increase its capital.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Monday including Greece banking, Fiat, BOFA, Mechel, Saputo, RBS, Lohmann, Carlyle Group, Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Kuwait Airways, Dubai Holding, SunEdison, Blackstone, Greece National Bank, IMG Worldwide, KKR, Babcock, AMR, Orrick, BAC and Fisker Automotive.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century