Graphene, one of the atomic forms of carbon, has been widely used to increase flexibility, transparency, and conductivity of electronics application and has begun to reach other application areas.
Chinese mobile maker Huawei Technologies Co Ltd has decided to invest $1billion on information and communication technology (ICT) development over the next five years. Huawei will work closely with Britain in the development of technology applications in the telecommunications segment.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Here's Why MyCutTV Is Now The Top App For Nonprofits To Raise Money In 2021
- Alexander Payne Discusses the Actors He Hopes to Direct in Future Films
- How to Start a Delivery Kitchen in 2021
- Using Crypto Trading Bots to Earn Passive Income
- Are There Limitations on What International Freight Forwarders Are Able to Transport?
- Reed Louis Jeune Discusses Becoming a Young Entrepreneur
- Jason Hughes, San Diego-Based CEO on the Secrets To Accomplishing Company Goals
- No One Business Is Absolved From Regulatory Control - But The Climate Continues To Confuse