GPS technology company Garmin announced its acquisition of DeLorme on Thursday. DeLorme is well-known for its maps and satellite communication devices, and after the acquisition, it will serve as R&D center for Garmin.
Angelsense is an application that can be used to track the locations of children with autism. Children with autism are often wandering off. With the features in this application, parents can find out where their children are, and also receive alert messages if their children move to unusual locations.
Apple Inc. has filed a patent for a new kind of screen protector described as "active screen protection for electronic device". The new protection technology protects mobile devices by extending retractable tabs.
Microsoft has launched the second generation of the company's smart health tracker, Microsoft Band 2. Firstly announced at Microsoft's event earlier this month, the device is now available in the US store and will be available in the UK on November 19.
Microsoft Corporation introduces Microsoft Band 2. It will be on sale for $249 starting October 30. The new Microsoft Band fitness tracker was unveiled on Tuesday. It will run on Windows 10 OS. The wearable band will be available for $249.
FAA reported that there had been almost 700 close encounters between drones and planes. Drones have no permissions to soar the sky of more than 400 feet off the ground or within the five miles of any airport, but on the day of August 15, drones messed with air traffic in the Unites States, dozens of them.
Taxes are one of the few constants in life, but what happens when you change the way you do your return? People move or get divorced, tax preparers pass away.
Google Inc (GOOGL.O) is laying the groundwork for a version of Android that would be built directly into cars, sources said, allowing drivers to enjoy all the benefits of the Internet without even plugging in their smartphones.
Field specific information would be received by farmers from DuPont Pioneer
A lawsuit was filed by LightSquared against manufacturers of its GPS equipment for broken promises as to the capacity of the machines.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The Hidden Benefits of Gaming for Students
- Sheikh Youssef Al Shelash and Industry Execs on the Future of Saudi’s Hospitality Market
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law