Google Translate has announced absorbing 13 more languages to its service arena on Wednesday. Google Translate works on machine learning technique. So contributions, from Translate Community of 3 billion users, have been sought to improve the service. Google claims to offer translation for 99% things appearing in the web.
Google Translate has now 13 new additional languanges giving it a total of 103 that surpasses the 100 mark. Based on the Google's estimate, it envelops 99% of the online population which is about 120 million people around the globe.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century