Google Inc. has announced that it has to open more cloud in the different regions. Its main focus of expansion is Asia. Aside from expanding cloud regions in Asia it plans to add more Google Cloud in Europe and etc.
Google has been witnessed to expand its client service network under the direct leadership of former VMWare co-founder Diane Greene. Google Cloud Platform has announced winning Landing Home Depot as its client. The deal is expected to get formally announced on Wednesday.
Amazon web services has launched a new Scheduled Reserved Instances, which would allow customers to reserve capacity on a periodic basis with a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule for one-year term. Moreover, this new model enables clients to save 10 percent.
Netflix released its Continuous Delivery platform as an open source software this Monday. Spinnaker, is a replacement of their old software development tools, Asgard. With Spinnacle, Netflix can launch their streaming video service on multi-cloud platform. Previously, Netflix was fully reliance on Amazon Web Service to deliver its service.
US-based search giant Google launched a new Cloud Pricing Calculator that helps developers determine the cost of running an application, including the amount of storage, CPU, time, and other resources required to run an application on its public cloud.
Google Apps and Google Cloud Platform could earn US$200 million each quarter.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It
- Apple and Paramount Streaming Bundle Report Spurs Rise in Media Stocks
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Germany's Unemployment Rate Rises to Highest Since 2021
- Denmark Set to Remove 1,000 Crown Banknote From Circulation
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits