Google launched new product targeting enterprise marketers on Tuesday. The Google Analytics 360 Suite will go head to head with Adobe and Oracle product in enterprise Internet marketing.
Prayas Analytics, a marketing metrics platform founded by two graduates from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, could provide you the key data to evaluate the market progress of your business.
Sachin Kamdar, the founder and CEO of Parse.ly, a technology company that analyzes web data to help digital publishers optimize their contents discussed how the company reached the 150% yearly growth.
London, UK-based visual customer analytics firm Trak.io emerged from private beta and raised $150,000 in seed funding from Kima Ventures last August to track the behavior of startups' customers.
Google has 25% share in the internet traffic coming from North America.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks