Two weeks after filing for an initial public offering, Go Launcher's parent company Sungy Mobile raised USD20 million in investment from Chinese antivirus software company Qihoo360 and Kingsoft.
A filing with the US Securities and Exchange Commission showed that the holding company of Chinese app maker GO Launcher planned to get listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value