The GlaxoSmithKline controversy opened the doors of investigation about the misconduct happening in the pharmaceutical industry.
China remains confident that the ongoing investigations for alleged bribery of GSK execs in its China division won't mar investor confidence.
GlaxoSmithKline's plans to raise stakes in GSK Consumer Nigeria on hold after shareholder opposition.
GlaxoSmithKline Plc's 20% increase in sales was currently in focus due to Public Security Ministry's accusations on bribery and sexual favors.
Sources revealed that AG Barr could be buying GlaxoSmithKline's Ribena and Lucozade brands.
GSK was offered a formal takeover bid priced more than a billion pounds for its soft drink brand Lucozade and Ribena by Blackstone and Lion Capital.
Bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah