New York, US-based news website Business Insider raised $12 million in a funding round led by Amazon chief Jeff Bezos for the expansion of its workforce and subscription service.
San Francisco, California-based recurring revenue management software provider ServiceSource acquired Seattle-based predictive analytics firm Scout Analytics in a deal valued at $32 million in cash.
In its first-ever acquisition, Seattle-based online dating site LikeBright picked up Utah-based matchmaking software firm MatchMate and is now embarking on a $1 million fundraising round.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks