Gartner emphasizes that the sales of desktops, laptops, and other devices dropped 5.7 percent in the third quarter of 2016.
Gartner, a technology research firm has represented Apple through a study report as the lone PC vendor to post positive sales growth during 2015. The tech giant currently enjoys a market chunk of 7.5%. Apple’s performance appears to be shining since the worldwide PC market is passing through a negative sales trend for the fourth straight year.
Google blocked videos from playing on the Windows Phone YouTube app made by Microsoft.
Gartner said during the second quarter, smartphones outsold feature phones for the first time.
Gartner said this year, the public cloud services market would grow by 18.5% to USD131 billion worldwide.
Gartner confirmed the latest report from the International Data Corporation and said Android-based devices made up 79% of all the smartphones sold during 2013's second quarter.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It
- Apple and Paramount Streaming Bundle Report Spurs Rise in Media Stocks
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Germany's Unemployment Rate Rises to Highest Since 2021
- Denmark Set to Remove 1,000 Crown Banknote From Circulation
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits