Sprint has announced on Wednesday raising $2.2 billion fund through selling and leasing back of network assets. The complex transaction structure has been facilitated by the internet carrier’s parent company SoftBank Group. Sprint chooses this deal out of other available options to remain solvent for more than 2 years.
After started rolling in 2013, Flywheel, a blog management service providing startup has raised $1.2 million seed fund around one and half year ago. Now, the startup has raised another $4 million Series A fund for its expansion efforts from a round of investors led by Five Elms Capital. The Omaha startup now serves 40,000 clients and intends to grow further with the aid of newly raised fund.
Perry Capital has recently invested $1 billion in investment grade bonds. The investment firm possesses a hedge fund of $10 billion and prepared to make investment. But Perry Capital leader Richard Perry waits for the suitable moment of investment.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display