Aircall said that it has raised about $2.75 million in a seed funding round. The funding was headed by Balderton Capital, followed by FundersClub and US-based angels.
DataRank was able to secure $1.4 million in seed funds in a round led by New Road Ventures and joined in by FundersClub and other angels. Data Rank enables companies to track conversations about their brands online.
FundersClub, the online network that links accredited investors with promising startups globally, has launched a community news site for private investors called "Venture News," VentureBeat reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display