The United States and China announced a largely symbolic plan on Wednesday to implement new limits on carbon emissions, the highlight of a summit between Barack Obama and Xi Jinping in which both leaders played down suggestions of differences and rivalry.
U.S. President Barack Obama said on Monday he sees momentum building for a Washington-backed free trade agreement in the Asia-Pacific, after arriving in Beijing on the first leg of an eight-day Asia tour.
China is part of "intensive" talks on a global trade pact regarding information technology products, the World Trade Organization's chief said on Saturday, but it is unclear if a deal will be made at a meeting of Asia-Pacific leaders underway in Beijing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display