Banco Mare Nostrum has intended to sell its shares before the deadline of the state funded bailout aid it received before the 2017 deadline.
Venezuelan bank Banesco has won the bid for a controlling stake in Spanish state-rescued lender NCG Banco through its €1 billion offer. Banesco bet out five other rivals in the auction.
Spain's bank restructuring fund FROB on Monday announced that it had received six binding offers for a majority stake in bailed-out bank NCG Banco. Banks and private equity firms from Spain, Venezuela and US reportedly eye the NCG stake.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan