The Fox News and Fox Business channels returned on Thursday to satellite TV provider Dish Network Corp's (DISH.O) lineup after both sides agreed to a multiyear deal.
Irvine, California-based firm Newlight Technologies pocketed $9.2 million in its third funding round to create low-costs plastics from greenhouse gases in a bid to help address climate change.
San Jose, US-based solar-panel robotics startup Brittmore Group bagged $1 million in a recent grant from the Department of Energy to automate the construction of solar power plants.
Miami, Florida-based healthcare analytics startup QualMetrix raised an undisclosed amount in its Series A funding round to continue its expansion efforts through acquisition of other related companies.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms